MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for eternity



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello to you all in America!!!! First off about the food thing. I actually love the food here more than i do in America and im not kidding!!! Im actually picking up a taste for spicy things here. I cant hardly stand cooking porkchops, or Elder Regala's chicken and pork adobo, without throwing in a couple of cili (like little spicy peppers) into the marinade. I love the Philippines!!! Transfer day is tomorrow and i found out that im transferring but i dont know where. But my thinking is that im going to Manila. Not nearly as beautiful as here in Mindoro but there are alot more people there. But i guess you guys are already on the backeast trip huh? Make sure to take some pictures of E.B. Grandin's Printing Shop in Palmyra! I loved the backeast trip and im sure you will to. My emails are not weak! I just forget everything that i want to say or i have no time. but the Tagalog is coming along well and i can understand most people here near perfect and can answer back well also! So since Dad got that program for the computer im going to start getting emails from you huh dad? just kidding. I hate to say this and it doesnt mean that i dont love you all so much but i wanted to say that im alot happier here. Despite all the things of the world im missing out on (like Iron Man 2) there is so much of a better joy here just serving these people and knowing that you can help them to receive salvation. I love this work and there is no other place that i would rather be in the world! Gust ko ibahagi ang aking patotoo sa inyo lahat. Alam ko po na ito ang work ng Diyos. Alam ko po na meron ako ng pinakabest pamilya dito sa mundo at mahal kita! Sorry this letter is a little short again, but i have to go. I love you all so much and just remeber that all of the hardships and trials here on the earth is to shape us and turn us into the person that our Heavenly Father wants us to be. Love you all!
Mahal,
Elder Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment