Hey you all good morning! The MTC is great and so is my companion... we do have a bookstore where we can get pretty much everything we need except hugs from you guys... I miss you all very much but dont think that im gonna leave the mission for ya! The hours are short here especially when were in class or studying. I just got my first haircut today and im also sending you all a few pictures but we cant do it through email so i have to send it through regular mail! Thanks for all the presents but i already said that in the letter i sent on christmas i wonder if its gotten to you guys yet... oh well. The district got to go to the referal center the other day which means we try to talk to people that respond to the mormon.org ads that the church put out. but mostly we call people that have ordered a movie through us and ask them how it was and if they wanted to know more... but i just had people yell at me and hang up so pretty much no success. Thanks alot for the scripture marking kit I have used that alot. Well id like to know what building Cole teaches in. I live in Building 13M and go to class at building 18M which is clear on the other side of the campus. Thanks for all of the letters and cards from everyone! I wrote you all about my Pasko on Pasko. The food is good, maybe a little bit too good for me but im losing wieght i hope in gym. Its hard to think that ive been here almost two weeks but time does fly when you serve the lord.
Everything is going well, Mahal sa MTC, Thanks again for all of the letters, cards and presents from everyone.
Mahal,
Elder Robbins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment