Hey! How is everything going? Im doing extremly well dahil I got my flight plans!! Yea so my total flying time is like 20 hours give or take.... We take off from SLC and land in LA for a 3 hour layover.... So thats probably when im gonna call home so probably around 9:30ish... Anyways after LA I take a 16-17 hour plane ride to Taiwan and after a couple hours there finally fly into Manila! I am very excited! My Tagalog is coming along very well and am teaching the 1st and second lessons fairly well. I am now translating for the branch presidency because we have to say our talks and testimonies in Tagalog. So I get to sit up on the stand and figure out what people are saying or trying to say and translate it into engligh. Anyways, How is everything back at home? Is Cody determined to keep his hair short? And has you Mom been trying to learn Tagalog yet? Its a really fun language and also fairly simple once you get past the initial shock of it. So you all recieved my letters huh? Hopefully i didnt misspell something... :) Well all of my district except me my comp and Elder Hales are flying out monday while us three are flying out tuesday so this isnt the last time youll be getting an email from me here. The first thing i am going to do in the airport besides calling you all is get some real food in the airport!! So the food here does get pretty old by now and i can pretty much list off what were going to have for the rest of the week... Oh I almost forgot that this past wednesday i got to host, you know the missionaries that took me from you guys that first day. It was kinda funny seeing the moms and some dads bawling, but it was also sad at the same time. But i also get to do that in 2 days again so itll be fun. Well today i need to start shipping things i dont need home, so that huge overcoat and a few other things will be arriving in a couple days. Well my time is once again running short and ill see if i could send off another quick email later today. I love you all and thank you for your support and prayers. Mahal Ko Kayo!!
Mahal,
Elder Justin Jay Robbins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment