MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for eternity



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey. It was great being able to actually talk to you guys and see your beautiful and handsome faces. No i did not take offence to saying that she was blind. I laughed and missed our teasing. Yes my companion was always happy and a really fun guy to be with. I was so lucky to be able to have him as my trainer. We dropped him off at the airport here in San Jose yesterday morning and tomorrow he flies back to Tonga. today i found out that i will not be transferred from my area so it is me and Elder Regala, yes the one that you saw when we were skyping. No i am not in trouble for being over on my call and even the Zone leaders were over on their skypes so no worries. I want you all to know that i am having the best time of my life out here because it is the Lords time and I am so happy to be proclaiming his true gospel and giving others the chance to have this same joy. I love you all so much and look forward to Monday to get an email from you guys. I love you all!!! Mahal ko kayo!!!
Mahal, Elder Robbins
P.S. Sorry the letter is so short cause we talked about everything sunday... Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment