Hey everyone!!! Sorry i didnt get to email you sooner but the zone leaders here wanted to do a zone activity so they didnt give me a chance to email until now... but about the skype thing. I will be able to do it!!! Ill be on about 11:00 AM - noon monday my time. So that will be about 8 to 9 pm sunday your time. But dont get mad if im a little late or a little early on logging on.... I look forward to both seeing and hearing you all on monday (my time, sunday your time). So my new companoin Elder Regala is a philipino and the absolutly best cook in the philippines!!! I swear that im gonna gain some wieght this transfer because it is so good... I cannot wait to cook some of his stuff for you when i get home. And you said that i am picky... Ill eat pretty much anything now! Sorry this is going to be a short email because i have no time sorry!!!! I look forward to seeing you next week!!! I love you all so much and I am so grateful for this blessing of missionary work that has started to change my life. I love you!
Mahal kita,
Elder Robbins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment