Hello everyone from the land of white people! How are you all doing?
Im doing ok and am keeping pretty busy here as a district leader... So
about my areas.... My first area that I was in for 4 and a half months
was San Jose, Occidental Mindoro... I had two companions there: Elder
Holoia from Tonga and then Elder Regala from Pampanga, Philippines. I
then got transfered back to the main island, Luzon. I went to Malaya,
Rizal Province on Luzon. I had only one companion there: Elder Casano
from Bikol, Philippines. And then my current area is Bocaue, Bulucan
Province on Luzon. My current companion is Elder Cornel from Baguio,
Philippines. Oh and speaking of baguio, which means typhoon in
english, we just had a pretty large typhoon hit the northern part of
the Philippines... Haha dont worry we are ok... It only was a bit
windy and rained pretty hard here for a while... So we are ok even
though there is a bit of flooding here... Oh which reminds me that some of the
public transportation here has radios and cd players and this guy
popped in a whole CD of The Who... Yea so that instantly got me
singing along and made me think of Dad,,, So im gonna send some
pictures to you of me so you can see my new clothes hehe... sobrang
guapo ako sa aking palagay... Its been forever since ive emailed in
tagalog eh? hehe ayos lang ako at aking kasama,,, work na work lang...
sobrang msipag kasi.... hehe. So Yes I know Elder Kesler. We were in
the same zone last transfer... His current companion is Elder Hales
who is in my batch... He's a pretty cool guy... a little quiet tho
but thats ok... And Elder Booher I really dont know....
And yes I received my package from Grandma and Grandpa...
Tell them thanks and give them a hug for me.... So Transfers are next
week... every transfer goes by faster and faster hehe. Its sad
because im really enjoying this work and its going by so fast... I
actually want it to slow down haha. Well id better end... I love you
all and I will email you all next wednesday my time.... I love and
miss every one of you!!!!
Mahal,
Elder Robbins







No comments:
Post a Comment