MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for eternity



Monday, October 11, 2010

So how is everyone in the freezing cold of America? Hehe I shiver just thinking about being cold... Which reminds me that everyone here gets pumped up for Christmas 3 months before it actually starts... hehe. Im already seeing Christmas lights and hearing Christmas songs on the radios and at the malls here... So I did recieve your package today and yes the fudge was a puddle but dont worry... i threw it in the fridge earlier hehe so when I get back later I can chow down... haha. I was sooooo happy to get cranberries!!!! I have an addiction for those little things so from this morning when I got them to now they are all gone.... Hahaha. All of the easymac is also greatly appreciated even though we do not have microwaves, we can cook it just like regular mac and cheese so its just as good!!! Thank you for everything in that package!!! So After i get done emailing this to you we will go out and buy dinner for us... My companion is very excited haha. So this week has been ok for me... We had only 2 days of real work with general conf on saturday and sunday, a district leader meeting on wednesday, and on Friday I was sick again.... Yess sick again... Its the exact same thing too. I have a very sharp headache behind and above my left eye and also nausea... so I threw up once... but im feeling better now and am able to work... Yes my health is ok and I have no problems as of now... So Daisy looked like she wanted to keep that little dog eh? Hehe it would be good for her to have a playmate... you know after my mission I want to buy a brown Great Dane with 3 black spots on his back and can you guess what his name will be? Yes... Scooby- Doo in honor of Carli and her love for Scooby when she was younger hehe... Well the time is far spent and there is little remaining (thats coming from a hymn hehe) so id better close... I love you all and cant wait to talk to you all on Christmas!!! its only 2 months away... I miss you all and remember that Trials are opportunities in disguise haha. I love you all!!!!

Love,

Elder Justin Jay Robbins

P.S. Should I start doing half of my letter in Tagalog for you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment