MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for eternity



Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Morning pamilya ko! How is everything going in warm Las Vegas? Its freezing up here and i am so very glad that we got that huge overcoat for me cause it snowed about a foot a couple nights ago... Anyways things are going well here. The two older districts are leaving today so that means we'll be the oldest disrtict!!! Well we have been here almost 7 weeks so we only have about 3 weeks left! Time sure flyes huh? Well the Tagalog is coming along well and last Thursday we had to teach the entire first lesson in Tagalog, no notes, no help or anything, except for the Spirit. The spirit was so strong in there and I know that I would have had no clue how to teach in a different language without it. But we did well and time flew by in there so it only felt like we had just gotten to sit down... I got your package Satureday and I am soooooo thankful! Thank you for evertything, you didnt need to send all that, But know that i love you all and am praying for you all. Time just seems to fly by in here and it seems like we just got in here and you just dropped me off doesnt it? It does to me and the next thing i know is that the 2 years would just fly past and already be coming home. I'm glad for this opportunity to be able to serve the people of the philippines and cant wait to get out there and get to work. Tell Cody nice haircut. Its kinda wierd seeing him with short hair though, but does anyone know why he did it? It puzzles me but nevertheless i love it. So everything has been good around here oh but 26 new elders are coming into our zone so its gonna be huge! That just means that i have to be more of an example to them... Oh thanks for the Easy Mac in the packages and whoever thought of that is a saint and a scholar. I have been reading recently the book Jesus the Christ and am almost through it. It is a way amazing bbok and has definatly helped strenghten my testimony in our Savior and would recommend it to everyone! Thank you so much for everything that everyone does and has sacrificed for me and I am so thankful to be out here and while reading in the old testemant I came across a good scripture its Nehemiah 6:3. I think ill make it my motto.... Its good though. Once again thank you all so much for your continued support and prayers for me and I can definatly feel that love and help from the Spirit. Thna you all once again for everything and know that I love you all so very much.
Mahal ko kayo!!!
Elder Justin J Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment