MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for eternity



Monday, January 11, 2010

Magandang Umaga! kumusta po kayo? Mubuti ako. This week has been good, the same but good. first I wanted to say that unfortunatly I probably will not have enough time to do the "instant chat" at 1:30... Im sorry!!! Anyways, tell Dad that i did get his letter like 2 weeks ago and have just forgotten to mention that in any of my letters. It was a great letter! of course all of the letters that i recieve are great! Oh tell Uncle Mike and Aunt Carrie that I did get their letter and tell bren that i love all of her pictures! Nothing that exciting is really happening around here except that i got to do endowments today in the temple... I think i like the Las Vegas Temple better tho... Oh i bought a couple of leather journals and since we can get things engraved here i put them in for that and also the journal i got from papa and grandma... Im doing well in the language for example, Gusto kong nagsalin Tagalog... Thats just a simple sentance tho... Alam ko po na Ibinalik ni Joseph Smith ang Aklat ni Mormon sa pamamagitan ng Diyos. Thats a little bit harder but i am definatly liking this language! As for things i would like... Letters of course would be good lol, oh my friend said his mom sent him these Philipine brand mango strips and they are good! and he said she got them from costco! Yea so all we pretty much do here is sit in class, learn some Tagalog and also how to teach more effectivly. Oh and the hour a day of Gym we get... All i do is play basketball and im actually getting pretty good at it, so all of you uncles and grand-pa watch out in a coule of years! Thank you for all of the letters that i have recieved! Salamat po! Thank you also for keeping me in your prayers and i know that it helps me out a great deal. I thank you all so much for everything that has helped me get to this point in my life, all of you have played a huge part in it and helping me to get here! I love you all so much (but not enough to come home:) haha anyways i love you all so much and wish Carli well for me in her basketball game, and Quinton too! I love you all more so than you know. and once again thank you!

Love,
Elder Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment