MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for eternity



Monday, January 18, 2010

Kumusta po kayo mga guwapo! I am doing well except for one little fact. Another elder has been getting my Dear Elder letters. Can you guess what his name is? Yep you got it Elder Justin Brett Robbins!!! Yea so we both figured we were getting each others mail and so every time we get a letter that the others we have to give it to the mailroom to sort it out. So I think the way to solve this is to be more specific if you can when addressing it to me. So just put like," Elder Justin Jay Robbins and just be as specific as you can with the address thanks! Well other than that the week has been really going well, went to the temple again today and did endowments and i have been recently reading Jesus The Christ and that is way good and i would recommend it to everyone. Gym has been going well except that we got some hotheads in our gymtime now so its not so good... Trust me one of them is not me. I have been officially released as the District Leader of my district and Elder Hales is the new DL. Oh if you dont know, the dl's responsabilities are getting the mail, going to branch counsel, condicting district meeting and a bunch of other stuff.... so in a way im almost glad cause now i can focus more on the language and teaching. Oh Tagalos is going pinakamubuti which means the best, and we are starting to teach the whole first lesson in tagalog so its pretty intense... can you tell Courtney thanks for the package for me? Its snowing again today so i am extremly happy that we got that big overcoat for me. So Cody cut his hair short eh? You have got to send me a picture of that! Hows everyones basketball games going? good i hope. Cause basketball here can get pretty rough... I got a bloody knee last week and have bruises up and down my legs. (its almost as bad as guarding Grandpa!) just kidding! Well my suit is getting very dirty so i have to get it dry cleaned but unfortunatly today is civil rights day so its closed. Anyways, I do not mind hearing about home at all, it doesnt make me homesick, (i love you all but not that much :) Elder L Tom Perry came and spoke with us again and that was good and last night Susan Easton Black came and spoke to us and she is a professer at BYU so it was really good. Yes the spirit is definatly here and i feel it everyday. I'd thank you all for all of your prayers, letters and love from not only family but also friends and everyone! I love you all so very much and remember to tell Brooke no liking guys till i get home and tell Carli the same thing! I love you all!!!!!!!

Love
Elder Justin "Jay" Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment