Hello everyone from the good ole US of A! This week has been pretty good and yes we did have a baptism! Elder Casano let me do the baptizing so that makes number 2 for me but number 7 in all for me. Nobody ever told me that the basketball hoop smashed the windshield out of my jeep! Bummer. Well as long as the actual body doesnt have any dents its ok. So I just recieved the two packages today! Sorry i didnt have the patience to wait till my actual birthday so i just opened all of it up. Thank you all a ton for all of the presents!!! All of the Americans in the zone will be happy that i got a football so we can finally have a game! The filter water bottle was greatly needed so thank you for that. Thank you for the family pictures that you all sent! All of the filipinos are crazy about family so they're always asking if I have a picture of you guys and now i can! So i also recieved a letter from Amanda Weed dating back to May 18th! The letter must have taken a boat! But anyways tell her thanks for me. So tomorrow is zone conference for us and im looking forward to it and being able to grab my extra luggage with all of my extra stuff!!!
I am continuing to waste away and my clothes just keep getting bigger and bigger on me! Im gonna eventually buy some new clothes or just get these ones refitted! So when is the Crowther Family reunion? Are the Robbins gonna get their butts kicked again this year? Maybe someday we'll eventually beat them in the golf tournament... Well id better get going. I love you all and I am thankful for all that you guys do for me out here and all of the support. I love you all more than you will ever know. Continue to follow the example of our Savior and always serve him! I love you all!!!!
Mahal lagi,
Elder Justin Robbins
P.S. Oh and by the way that was alot of candy. Are you all trying to get me fat again? hehe thank you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment