So here is my extra long letter that i promised to send you all. First HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLI!!!!! I wish you a good birthday and sorry i didnt send you a present but when i get back I'll get you a couple! So I am doing well here and yes I did recieve the card and everything is good on it. I bought a new shirt and new socks because mine now have holes in them :(, also a new belt because they both are way too big for me and the belt i bought like a week ago is starting to get big too. I also bought a umbrella because when it rains here it really pounds and because everybody's roof here is tin it gets hard to teach because its so loud. So we basically end up screaming at the investigators so they can hear. We taught this one investigator and she said that what we taught to her about our trials really helped her and she wants to be baptized!!!! Her date is September 18 and we cant wait!!!
So when i was talking about my camelbak I didnt mean that i left my whole backpack in my other suitcase, I ment that I just left the water bladder not the whole backpack. So dont worry about that. Really most of the young women wrote me? Hmmmm.... I dont remember every being very close to the young women in the ward. Oh well Thank You to the young women!!! So who is driving my good ol' hunting jeep? Hopefully you guys havnt taken off my deer hunting stickers yet! Man i miss that jeep!(Dont worry i miss you guys more :) ) But how is Dad's business going? Going good i hope... So today we had our zone activity. We got to play basketball, and do a fear factor eating thing. The things that were available to us were: baluut, salted egg (a egg thats been boiled and put in a salt mixture for 30 days), bbq'ed chicken head, raw eggs, and a bunch of other stuff. I only had to eat the salted egg and it wasnt that bad. Oh and in basketball today i was going up for a rebound and landed wrong and rolled my ankle. Its just a little sore but nothing bad. Im actually getting to be really good at basketball here. Its also nice to play with people shorter than you so I can stuff them. haha. Anyways the cats who always used to come around I dont really see anymore. Maybe because we stopped feeding them our leftovers.
So Otherwise this week has been really good but i just thought of something I wanted for my B-day (if you guys havnt sent off the package yet... Its my BYU Football T-shirt and my BYU hat. If you guys wouldnt mind putting that in there also that would be great but if you have already sent it off dont worry about it. Well im running out of things to say.. I love you all and wish Carli a very happy birthday!!! I love you all so much and miss y'all!!! Mahal ko kayo!!!!
Mahal,
Elder Robbins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment