Sorry that this email is coming a day late!!! Since my companion became the District Leader our pday got swapped so he could go to DL training today but dont worry next Monday you'll be getting an email on time from me. Anyways.... Yes me and my companion get along well. My last companion however was basically like a brother to me so i dont think any companion can top that. But me and Elder Casano get along real well. Ummm... for my birthday? I have only one thing i would like for my birthday.... a football!!! I am determined to bring football to this country!!! But really i don't need anything here at all. Maybe a family picture of you all would be good because here in the philippines everyone wants to see family pics. But thats all i really want. Well the ketchup i bought here in the Philippines and there is peanut butter here also. This past week has been pretty good and just tracting and teaching but no really good spiritual experiences this past week. Getting to be really good friends with everybody in my zone tho and I am definitely happy here in the Philippines. Sorry i dont got alot of time today to write so ill have to cut this letter a little short but next week's will be twice as long i promise!!!! Oh and tell Uncle Joe and Aunt Tracy that i received their letter the other day and thank them for me. I love you all sooo much!!! I wish to say to all of the younger cousins especially Ryan and Cody to prepare for their missions. It will be the best time of their lives!!! I love you all!!!
Mahal,
Elder Justin Robbins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment