MISSIONARY:
Someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for eternity



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello everyone!!! So if you're wondering why the subject is tranfers in this email it means two things. The first is that our pday is on a wednesday because tomorrow is transfers. And secondly its because I am transferring!!! I dont know where im transferring yet, but i'll know tomorrow morning. The sad thing is that we have to wake up at 2 am tomorrow morning to get to the transfer meeting on time. So yeah my soon to be old area is so far away but luckily im gonna transfer at least a little closer because my current area is like the farthest area away from the mission home in the mission except for Mindoro zone that is. Everyone here is teasing me that either im training a new missionary, or becoming a district leader, or becoming the new office elder. Id like to say no to all of those. Im not much of a leader so id think id have a hard time and with the training possibility, I dont even know Tagalog all the way yet so if i have to train i'd die.... but if the Lord thinks i can do it i can. So we didn't really get a chance to work that much this week because of elders fighting and walking out on each other in the district and since my comp is the district leader, we have to take care of all of those problems. Oh so this week i bought a mission ring and im also planning on getting some new pants done because they're just so dang big on me now. So we have a baptism scheduled for this Saturday and the sister wanted me to preform the baptism but unfortunatly im transferring! I hate how that all work out but its alright. So I love you all so much and monday I will write and tell you where i will be assigned to. Until monday!!!! I love you all so much and thx for everything that you all do for me and thanks for the support!!! Mahal ko kayo!!!


Mahal,
Elder Robbins

P.S. So here the Christmas music has already started because here Christmas starts in september. Wierd eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment