Hello to you all!!!! So this week has been pretty good for me all in all. So I think I told you that we opened an area. That means that the missionaries before us were pulled out and we went in. So we go in there and the elders before us havnt updated the area book (or records for teaching, new investigators, and lessons investigators have been taught) for half a month. So when we arrived we had no clue if the elders here had done any work at all here or just slept all day. So since we only know a couple of their investigators we have decided to focus on finding new investigators and tracting. So we did pretty well this week for our finding and found 14 new investigators. So the work in this area is progressing. So hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll have some people commited to baptism. So I have been feeling well. Yesterday I was down with a huge migraine and vomiting but today i am doing all right. Me and my companion are doing well and are getting along well also. He's a good elder and I am excited to have him as a companion.
To answer some of your questions; yes every apartment comes equipped with a rice cooker. If you even mention a meal here without rice everyone looks at you as though you were crazy. No I have hot had the chance to get that cake done because no one has an oven to cook it in. So about the pictures... I got on today to upload my pictures and a warning alert for a virus came up and I thought that I had lost all of my pictures on that memory card because I couldnt see them on the computer but I put the card back in the camera to check and it still has it all. I guess I just cant upload pictures from that card anymore :( So now I have to use a new memory card and you wont get to see my last 100 or so pictures until I get home. So it looks like next week I'll get some pics to you all.
The mission is going better than ever and I am still happy to be here. I'm sorry for this being a short letter so next weeks will be xtra long for yall. I love you all so much and will talk to you next week. Oh I wanted to include my two quotes to yall.
"What lies behind us and what lies before
us are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us"
-Oliver Wendell Holmes
and
"Trials are like knives, that either
serve us or cut us, as we grasp them
by the blade or the handle"
-James Russell Lowell
Love you all so much!!!! Mahal ko kayo!!!
Mahal,
Elder Robbins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment