Hey! How is everything? Everything is going well for me here. To answer your questions: It seems to me that when im working im not that hungry, but usually we eat lunch in the apartment which is usually rice. I really dont eat that much here tho. Ive lost a ton of weight here. We have a scale in the apartment that reads only in kilos and when i got here I was 115 kilos and now im at 97 kilos, which in pounds means im now 210. Ill send you a picture to see. The 2 pants im getting made, one is black the other a dark brown. and theyre really nice and yes they have a secret pocket. No mom im not focusing on the girls here. You said to include details and i did. Oh please include in that package the usb cord for this camera... Thanks! The shark was actually pretty good and I would eat it again. The beluut however i will not eat again... It was really nasty. I ate the whole thing tho and it was in the apartment. The other companionship in the apartment is wanting me to eat another one because I lucked out and got a small one. Refusing or not eating all of the food on your plate here in the philippines is a huge insult but i dont care about insulting the other 2 in the apartment who are both american because i am not eating beluut ever again until you guys come here then maybe. I have not had the chance to eat dog yet but i want to tho.
The language is coming along good. People are starting to understand me! I can teach pretty simply and bear my testimony alright. We have alot of new investigators and we had 8 of them in church yesterday! 3 of them commited to be baptized! Everything is so great here.
I have been here for 1 month now and it feels like i just got here! Time flies so fast!
Sure the candy idea is good but there are alot of kids in the area but i dont know... The package will probably take 1-2 months to get here tho. Oh i am collecting some cool shells for you guys here because the people here just eat whatevers inside and toss the shell in the dirt. So i have a few.
Well ilove you guys and I hope i can get some pictures off to you all soon. I love you all so much and thank you for your prayers and support!
Mahal,
Elder Robbins
P.S. Brooke white isnt so bad of a color
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







He sounds so good. They seem to grow up fast when they are in the mission field. Go Justin!
ReplyDelete