So I bought a camera card reader and a flash drive here so I can send you pics every week now. The flash drive is where i save all of my pictures to. Me and Elder Holoia are staying together for another transfer so I'm not going anywhere soon. The work here is coming along very well here. We have many new investigators and have baptism dates for some of them.
So pretty much everything is the same around here and time is absolutely flying. Oh Mom i found your birthday present/mothers day gift. A member gave it to me and I know you'll love it! Hopefully it'll get to you on time. Oh i had a member look your facebook up and she showed me the picture of you and dad. It was kinda cool to see your pic cause i left the pic you gave me in my other suitcase in manila at the mission pres home. My tagalog is coming along alright, hard to speak tho...
Sorry i can't write more but everything is pretty much the same... And the days kinda run together so... I love you all. Thank you for all of the support and prayers. I love you all so much!
Mahal,
Elder Robbins
This pic is of me and all the weight I've lost so far!
This pic is Elder Holia (my trainer) in front of a ship under construction in San Jose.







No comments:
Post a Comment