Hey! How is everything? Everything is good here, except that that tsunami will not hit us unfortunately... Yes we had a baptism the other day and it went great! and yesterday i was able to confirm him! I definatly felt the spirit there! This last week just seemed to fly by it seems like. It is hot here and will continue to be until about April or May then the rainy season hits... the Filipinos treat me well here, and the older girls are especially interested in me. I think that they think im rich tho... Dont worry im not focused on girls here im focused on the work. I'm never really hungry anymore here, mainly because of the climate i think.... Oh on Wednesday the other elders here had me try belut... Its disgusting and I don't want to try it again... No there really isnt anything I need here except those other memory cards but otherwise im fine. The people here are really funny and most do love Americans except the other day I ran into this lady who wouldnt talk to us because im american. Shes just ungrateful for everything america has done for this country... The people here do not slam doors in your face here and dont like to offend, so instead of saying to us, get out of here and cussing us out they say susunod beses or next time but alot of them generally will listen to us so we have too many investigators to handle almost... The language is coming along well and they are actually starting to understand me!
My water bottle broke the other day and my other red one we bought in provo is in my other suitcase at the mission prez's home. The kids here are perfectly happy and even though they dont have video games or alot of toys they are happy. Shows me that we americans need to be grateful for all the stuff we have... Well id better end and dont worry im fitting in well. Oh one last thing, have you seen the condition of the roads here?! Ive rolled my ankle twice by just walking! Well i love you all so much and look forward to next monday!!!!
Love,
Elder Robbins
Belut = Eel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment